How to enjoy the garden in four easy ways:
- Under the pergola for shade beneath the magnificent wisteria
- At the garden table to relax after your outings
- Sunbathing on the lawn to admire our Virginia Tulip Tree
- A recreation area to play in if you still have energy to spare!
The Indoor Rest and Reading Area
The open mezzanine common to all the bedrooms serves as a rest area where you will find:
- Tourist information and documents about the region
- Books (even in English)
- Comic books
- Board games
- Construction games
The Little Kitchen
- You don't feel like going out to eat and prefer to prepare simple meals for yourselves,
- You wish to dine in peace and enjoy the quiet serenity of the property,
- You want to keep your products cool for your picnic for the next day....
We provide our guests with an equipped kitchen (access from the courtyard) with refrigerator, electric cooking hobs, micro-wave, dishes and utensils. A table and chairs are naturally available in case the weather does not allow for a meal in the garden.
The Little Kitchen is available from Easter holidays to All Saints holidays in France.
Cars and bicycles
You may leave your car inside the property in the guest parking area. The gate is closed every night.
The former stable house may be used to shelter your bicycles if you bring them.