How to enjoy the garden in four easy ways:
- Under the pergola for shade beneath the magnificent wisteria
- At the garden table to relax after your outings
- Sunbathing on the lawn to admire our Virginia Tulip Tree
- A recreation area to play in if you still have energy to spare!
The Indoor Rest and Reading Area
The open mezzanine common to all the bedrooms serves as a rest area where you will find:
- Tourist information and documents about the region
- Books (even in English)
- Comic books
- Board games
- Construction games
Cars and bicycles
You may leave your car inside the property in the guest parking area. The gate is closed every night.
The former stable house may be used to shelter your bicycles if you bring them.